Recipe by Alliebaba
A wonderful tex mex appetizer that I cut out of a cooking magazine many years ago.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups tex mex shredded cheese
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 16 ounces egg roll wraps
- 1 (79 g) can French's French fried onions, coursely crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage. Drain very well.
- In a bowl, combine sausage, cheese, ranch dressing and red pepper.
- Cut wrappers into quarters and place into mini muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Fill each with sausage mixture. Sprinkle crumbled onion rings on top and bake another 5 minutes.