1 hr 5 mins
This can be eaten anytime, hot or cold. Cream cheese gives it a special flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 ham steak, thick
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Bake pie crust in 450 degree oven for 5 minutes Remove and set aside.
- 2Put oil in skillet on medium heat, and saute onions, pepper & mushrooms for 5 minutes Remove & set aside.
- 3Sear ham slice on both sides, remove, trim off skin & dice.
- 4Steam broccoli florets until crisp tender, then roughly chop.
- 5Mix onions, pepper, mushrooms, ham & broccoli together. Add cheddar cheese to mixture.
- 6Place mixture on bottom of pie crust. Set aside.
- 7Combine cream cheese, eggs, milk, marjoram, salt & pepper in blender. Beat until smooth.
- 8Pour on top of mixture in pie shell.
- 9Place in 375 degree oven approximately 35 mins., or until inserted knife comes out clean. Remove from oven.
- 10Let quiche rest 20-30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Quiche Loaded
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 422.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: