Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No you're not seeing stars yet! Kidding aside this is a really good punch. I brought this to work and it did disappear. It's Fruity! Has Lots of Cheer! You can add more if you want. Or just skip it! Booze that is! And I raise my glass to a Healthy New Year to YOU ALL!!!
- 907.18 g bottle cranberry juice cocktail, well chilled
- 1304.07 g can unsweetened pineapple juice, well chilled
- 473.18 ml orange juice, well chilled
- 236.59 ml lemon juice, well chilled
- 9.85 ml almond extract
- 960.48 g bottle ginger ale or 960.48 g bottle 7-Up soda, chilled
- 566.99 g dark rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 566.99 g white rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 566.99 g spiced rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 566.99 g coconut rum (Or a mixture of one or all)
- 113.39 g jar maraschino cherries, soaked in
- rum (check Drunken Cherries Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb)
- 1 orange, sliced (to garnish)
- 1 small cinnamon stick, per glass
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large punch bowl or a large stock pot(can be prepared the day or two before and freeze in a couple of large containers, take out of freezer 4 hours before serving).
- Add 1/2 to a to punch bowl filled with lots of ice add 1/2 of the orange slices, ginger ale and rum.
- To serve garnish each glass with cherry,and a cinnamon stick pour in punch.
- Drink and be HAPPY!
- Happy Safe Holidays!
- I`ve also froze all the ingredients combined except for cinnamon stick with good results.