No you're not seeing stars yet! Kidding aside this is a really good punch. I brought this to work and it did disappear. It's Fruity! Has Lots of Cheer! You can add more if you want. Or just skip it! Booze that is! And I raise my glass to a Healthy New Year to YOU ALL!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g bottle cranberry juice cocktail, well chilled
- 1304.07 g can unsweetened pineapple juice, well chilled
- 473.18 ml orange juice, well chilled
- 236.59 ml lemon juice, well chilled
- 9.85 ml almond extract
- 960.48 g bottle ginger ale or 960.48 g bottle 7-Up soda, chilled
- 566.99 g dark rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 566.99 g white rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 566.99 g spiced rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 566.99 g coconut rum (Or a mixture of one or all)
- 113.39 g jar maraschino cherries, soaked in
- rum (check Drunken Cherries Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb)
- 1 orange, sliced (to garnish)
- 1 small cinnamon stick, per glass
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large punch bowl or a large stock pot(can be prepared the day or two before and freeze in a couple of large containers, take out of freezer 4 hours before serving).
- 2Add 1/2 to a to punch bowl filled with lots of ice add 1/2 of the orange slices, ginger ale and rum.
- 3To serve garnish each glass with cherry,and a cinnamon stick pour in punch.
- 4Drink and be HAPPY!
- 5Happy Safe Holidays!
- 6I`ve also froze all the ingredients combined except for cinnamon stick with good results.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for *holiday Punch***cheers!!!!
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g