Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
No you're not seeing stars yet! Kidding aside this is a really good punch. I brought this to work and it did disappear. It's Fruity! Has Lots of Cheer! You can add more if you want. Or just skip it! Booze that is! And I raise my glass to a Healthy New Year to YOU ALL!!!
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, well chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, well chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, well chilled
- 1 cup lemon juice, well chilled
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle ginger ale or 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda, chilled
- 20 ounces dark rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 20 ounces white rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 20 ounces spiced rum (Or a mixture of one or all) or 20 ounces coconut rum (Or a mixture of one or all)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, soaked in
- rum (check Drunken Cherries Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb)
- 1 orange, sliced (to garnish)
- 1 small cinnamon stick, per glass
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large punch bowl or a large stock pot(can be prepared the day or two before and freeze in a couple of large containers, take out of freezer 4 hours before serving).
- Add 1/2 to a to punch bowl filled with lots of ice add 1/2 of the orange slices, ginger ale and rum.
- To serve garnish each glass with cherry,and a cinnamon stick pour in punch.
- Drink and be HAPPY!
- Happy Safe Holidays!
- I`ve also froze all the ingredients combined except for cinnamon stick with good results.
Made this punch for Thanksgiving!! AWESOME!! Not a DROP left!!We will make this again for Christmas!
Made ours non-alcoholic - and it was good - it nearly reached the top of my very large punch bowl and the O.J. seemed to settle on the bottom - which you could see through the glass punch bowl...so it didn't look to great...
Mmmmmmmmmm. Very good. Very strong too. This is not just for the holidays, You can enjoy this year round. I made this during the summer and my friends loved it.