1 hr 5 mins
My mom gave me a little recipe booklet that came with her NONE SUCH Mincemeat. This is one of the recipes that sounds good to me...Mom said that these taste better after being refrigerated overnight. She wanted me to let everybody know!
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, make sure that it's cold (or you can use margarine)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (27 ounce) jar mincemeat (NONE SUCH Ready-to-use Mincemeat, regular or brandy & rum)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin, equal to 2 cups
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour and sugars; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts.
- 3Reserving 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture, press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and halfway up sides of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon mincemeat over crust.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients except for the reserved crumb mixture; mix well. Pour oven the mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes; reduce oven to 350 degrees F and bake 40 minutes longer or until golden brown around edges.
- 6Cool and cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature and refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Pumpkin Treats
Serving Size: 1 (2418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7439.8
- Calories from Fat 2721
- Total Fat 302.3 g
- Saturated Fat 151.6 g
- Cholesterol 1046.0 mg
- Sodium 4314.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1113.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.2 g
- Sugars 737.9 g
- Protein 99.4 g