1/3 Photos of Holiday Pumpkin Pie Spice
The Spice Guru's Note:
My recipe for a premium pumpkin pie spice blend with 9 warming, aromatic spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon (Ceylon or Saigon)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger (premium quality)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg (fresh grated is best)
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice (fresh ground is best)
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves (fresh ground is best)
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla bean (Madagascar)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom (premium quality)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace (fresh ground is best)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried orange zest (Valencia)
- 1NOTE: USE ONLY CEYLON OR SAIGON CINNAMON. SNIP VANILLA BEANS INTO SMALL PIECES BEFORE GRINDING, THEN GRIND AS FINELY AS POSSIBLE IN A CLEAN SPICE MILL OR COFFEE GRINDER, PAUSING TO SCRAPE GRINDER BIN. (STEP 1): PRE-GRIND all ingredients (except orange zest), separately in a clean spice mill or coffee grinder before using.
- 2MEASURE level units of all spices into spice mill.
- 3PROCESS mixture until finely ground and aromatic.
- 4FUNNEL mixture into an airtight container and keep in a cool, dry place.
- 5USE measure-for-measure in your favorite pumpkin pie spice recipes and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Pumpkin Pie Spice
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: