1/2 Photos of Holiday Pumpkin Nut Bread
1 hr 20 mins
Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
My son starts asking for this pumpkin bread before Thanksgiving. I make 2 or 3 batches every week between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Closer to Christmas I make tons for friends, neighbors and my hubbys golf buddys!!! This is probably my favorite thing to make for the Christmas holidays. Tie it with red and green ribbon and it makes a sweet gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar.
- 3Gradually beat in the eggs.
- 4Mix in pumpkin and vanilla.
- 5In separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices.
- 6Blend with the pumpkin mixture.
- 7Add the pecans.
- 8Grease and lightly flour 3 (8.4 x 4.4) loaf pans. (I use reusable aluminum pans).
- 9Spoon in the batter and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- 10Check doneness with toothpick. Do not overcook!
- 11Remove from pan, wrap and seal with plastic wrap while hot.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Pumpkin Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1947 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2146.9
- Calories from Fat 847
- Total Fat 94.1 g
- Saturated Fat 43.0 g
- Cholesterol 374.1 mg
- Sodium 2215.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 312.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 204.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g