1/1 Photo of Holiday Pumpkin Bread
I honestly have no idea where I got this recipe. It's been hanging out in my recipe box as long as I've been doing holiday baking and I make it every year to put in my gift baskets at Christmas. It's always a huge hit and it's a little lower cal than most pumpkin breads. Oh . . . and it's milk free for those with milk allergies! Hope you like it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sift together flour, salt, sugar and soda.
- 3Mix the pumpkin, olive oil, eggs, water, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice.
- 4Combine the two mixes (not to thoroughly).
- 5Stir in walnuts* (*Optional and should be chopped).
- 6Pour batter into well buttered pan.
- 7Bake 50-60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Turn out of pan and let cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 643.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g