Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- Grease and flour two 8 X 4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, coconut milk, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon, stirring until just mixed.
- Fold in nuts and flaked coconut.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Wrap tightly to.