1/1 Photo of Holiday Potato Casserole
This is a mashed mixed potato casserole. It's rich and creamy. Great for your holiday dinners, but make it anytime! Don't let the goat cheese scare you off. It;s only 2 oz so it's not too strong.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 3-qt casserole dish. Set aside.
- 2Cook the potatoes, yams and onion in boiling salted until tender; drain.
- 3Return the drained cooked potato mixture to the pot off of heat.
- 4Add cream cheese, goat cheese, butter, and milk. Mash well with a potato masher until fluffy.
- 5Stir in the beaten eggs, salt and pepper.
- 6Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle with the chopped chives and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 1005.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g