Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderful holiday dish! Serve with sweet potatoes and broccoli with pecans and brown butter.
Make and share this Holiday Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄4 cups cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 2 lbs pork loin, sliced across to open like a book
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- Make pork rub by combining ingredients with a whisk.
- Make spicy compote by combining ingredients with a whisk.
- Place pork loin on work surface, unfold pork loin.
- Place into middle of.
- pork loin the cilantro, dried cranberries, and Monterey jack cheese.
- pork loin back and tie together with butcher's twine.
- Spread pork rub to outside of pork loin, Cover with spicy compote.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes until pork reached an internal temperature.
- of 160 degrees.
- Let rest for 15 minutes.