1/4 Photos of Holiday Poke Cupcakes
Just like the famous cake in cupcake form!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package 4 serving size cherry gelatin (or any red flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- red food coloring or green food coloring
- colored crystal sugar
- colored sprinkles
- crushed candy cane
- 1PREPARE batter according to package directtions with the eggs, water and oil; bake as directed for cupcakes. (You can also use a white cake mix for this recipe.).
- 2Cool in pans 10 minutes. Pierce tops with fork.
- 3STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix until dissolved; spoon over cupcakes.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove from pans.
- 5TINT whipped topping with food coloring; spread over cupcakes. Decorate as desired.
- 6Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Poke Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: