A festive way to greet your guests for the Hoildays, or any special family gathering! Cheers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill all ingredients first.
- 2Mix 2 cups of the pineapple juice with cream of coconut in a blender.
- 3Now add this mixture with the remaining pineapple juice, 7-up soda, juice of 1 lime and the rum if you desire.
- 4Garnish cups with cut lime slices.
- 5Serve over ice cubes or crushed ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Pina Colada Punch
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g