Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe at a near-by grocery store. It was posted in the dairy section so I gave it a try. It has become a holiday staple since the early 80s. I serve it on a hearty wheat or rye cracker.
- 1 (8 ounce) containercracker barrel sharp processed cheese food
- 1 (8 ounce) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons pimiento, chopped
- 2 teaspoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine softened cheese food and softened cream cheese.
- Mix until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Place in a serving container of your choice (I use a Glad container).
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with hearty crackers.