1/1 Photo of Holiday Peppermint Bark
Toll House®'s Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 24 hard peppermint candies, unwrapped
- 1LINE baking sheet with wax paper.
- 2MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- 3PLACE peppermint candies in heavy-duty plastic bag. Crush candies using rolling pin or other heavy object. While holding strainer over melted morsels, pour crushed candy into strainer. Shake to release all small candy pieces; reserve larger candy pieces. Stir morsel-peppermint mixture.
- 4SPREAD mixture to desired thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved candy pieces; press in lightly. Let stand for about 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Recipe makes 1 pound of candy. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Peppermint Bark
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: