Recipe by StrangeAsAngels
This is a great candy to make at Christmas time.
Top Review by Little Mrs. Mitchell
Loved how easy this recipe was. And it turns out beautiful too. I used Baker's White Chocolate and it turned out great. But my Peppermint Bark took about 12 hours to harden at room temperature. Make sure to leave yourself plenty of time.
- 12 ounces nestle white chocolate chips
- 24 hard peppermint candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Microwave morsels on medium high for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Place peppermint candies in a plastic bag and smash.
- While holding strainer over melted morsels pour crushed candies into strainer.
- Stir mixture.
- Spread mixture to desired thickness on baking sheet.
- Let stand for 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.