Recipe by Lainey39
These are great for parties or to put in gift bags during the holidays. Recipe is from Family Circle.
Top Review by loof
Yum!! I love spiced pecans and this is a great recipe. Great cinnamon flavor, smelled great while cooking and so delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Top Favorites of 2009 event
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil; set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together sugar, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In medium-sized bowl, whisk egg white and 1 T water until foamy.
- Add pecans to bowl and stir until coated.
- Pour in sugar mixture and melted butter, and stir well to combine.
- Spread pecan mixture in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and bake at 300 for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.