Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the go to fudge I like to make during the holidays.
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Line a 9"x9" baking pan with aluminum foil; butter lightly and set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk and salt in a large heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally; bring to a full rolling boil.
- Reduce heat slightly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow creme, peanut butter chips and vanilla; beat until well mixed. Stir in nuts, if using.
- Spread in prepared pan; chill for 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Chocolate Variation -- To make a chocolate fudge, use 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the peanut butter chips and the peanut butter.