1/1 Photo of Holiday Mulled Wine
Come cooler weather, you'll look forward to sharing this with good company. Make it a tradition. Good cheer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat all ingredients except wine; bring to boil, stirring occassionally.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 3Remove spices and zest; stir in wine.
- 4Heat but do not boil.
- 6Can make ahead 1 week in advance adding the wine at the last minute. If doubling, do not double salt.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Mulled Wine
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: