10 hrs 15 mins
This is an adaptation from Tom & Candy's recipe. I have made this twice for Thanksgiving breakfast for the school teachers and always get lots of compliments....and requests for the recipe. You can switch out the meat for any type of breakfast meat you might like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray your crock pot with cooking spray!
- 2Place layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by a layer of meat, then cheese.
- 3Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- 4Beat the eggs, milk and pepper together.
- 5Pour over the Crock pot mixture, cover and turn on low.
- 6Cook for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Morning Breakfast Casserole (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 254.8 mg
- Sodium 658.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g