Recipe by Ozma
This refreshing, colorful salad is a natural for holiday meals or brunches. My family looks forward to this every Christmas, especially when I have Harry & David pears to add.
- 1 medium jicama, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 large ripe pears, peeled, cored and sliced (optional)
- 8 cups bite-size pieces salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
Spicy Orange-Honey Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Spicy Orange-Honey Dressing: mix last three ingredients.
- Cut jicama into star shapes using small star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Stir together oranges, kiwifruit and jicama stars in serving bowl. Toss with salad greens and Spicy Orange-Honey Dressing. Top with cranberries and nuts.