3 hrs 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe years ago from a cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed grasshopper cookies and 3 tablespoons hot water together.
- 2Spoon into prepared graham cracker pie crust and spread.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, and peppermint extract together.
- 4Add cool whip.
- 5Divide mix in half and add green food coloring to one half.
- 6Fill graham cracker pie crust with alternating dollops of white and green whip topping mix making sure to spread each dollop evenly across pie.
- 7Smooth top of whip topping mix.
- 8Chill pie for 3 hours.
- 9Make berries and holly leaves using red hot cinnamon candies and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Mint Pie
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.8
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 529.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
grasshopper fudge mint cookies