3 hrs 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe years ago from a cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed grasshopper cookies and 3 tablespoons hot water together.
- 2Spoon into prepared graham cracker pie crust and spread.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, and peppermint extract together.
- 4Add cool whip.
- 5Divide mix in half and add green food coloring to one half.
- 6Fill graham cracker pie crust with alternating dollops of white and green whip topping mix making sure to spread each dollop evenly across pie.
- 7Smooth top of whip topping mix.
- 8Chill pie for 3 hours.
- 9Make berries and holly leaves using red hot cinnamon candies and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Mint Pie
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.8
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 529.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
grasshopper fudge mint cookies