Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe years ago from a cookbook.
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts
- 236.59 ml grasshopper fudge mint cookies, crushed
- 44.37 ml hot water
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml milk
- 1.23 ml peppermint extract
- 828.06 ml Cool Whip
- 0.39-0.65 ml green food coloring
- red-hot candies
- spearmint, leaves
- Mix crushed grasshopper cookies and 3 tablespoons hot water together.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker pie crust and spread.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, and peppermint extract together.
- Add cool whip.
- Divide mix in half and add green food coloring to one half.
- Fill graham cracker pie crust with alternating dollops of white and green whip topping mix making sure to spread each dollop evenly across pie.
- Smooth top of whip topping mix.
- Chill pie for 3 hours.
- Make berries and holly leaves using red hot cinnamon candies and mint leaves.