Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe years ago from a cookbook.
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 cup grasshopper fudge mint cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
- 6 -10 drops green food coloring
- red-hot candies
- spearmint, leaves
- Mix crushed grasshopper cookies and 3 tablespoons hot water together.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker pie crust and spread.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, and peppermint extract together.
- Add cool whip.
- Divide mix in half and add green food coloring to one half.
- Fill graham cracker pie crust with alternating dollops of white and green whip topping mix making sure to spread each dollop evenly across pie.
- Smooth top of whip topping mix.
- Chill pie for 3 hours.
- Make berries and holly leaves using red hot cinnamon candies and mint leaves.