Bite-size treats perfect for any occasion!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim dark sides from top and side of cake. Cut cake in half horizontally.
- 2Using a 3 1/2-inch cookie cutter (egg or bunnie for Easter; tree or wreath for Christmas; hearts for Valentine's Day; flowers for Mother's Day), cut 3 mini cakes from each half of the pound cake.
- 3Place mini cakes on a wire rack over a large bowl; set aside.
- 4In another bowl, stir confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Tint with food coloring and flavor with extract if desired.
- 5Spoon icing over mini cakes, allowing excess to drip into bowl.
- 6When icing bowl is empty, place rack of mini cakes over empty icing bowl.
- 7Decorate mini cakes with jelly beans. Refrigerate until icing is set, about 20 minutes.
- 8Wrap in plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Mini Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g