1/2 Photos of Holiday Merry-Mint Milkshake (By Bird)
The perfect milkshake for the holidays. The candy cane ornament served in the glass truly compliments the green-colored sugar, chocolate sprinkles, and red cherry over the whipped cream for a dazzling effect. I had visions of lovebirds while I created this treat which is a combination chocolate chip mint/Cookies-n-cream milkshake (but for a title, was way too long, lol). Feel free to use low-fat/fat-free ingredients as this is definitely not dieter friendly (although it's great to enjoy before you begin your resolutions in the coming year). Amounts are adjustable to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 peppermint candies (or 2 candy canes broken up)
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk (1/4 cup additional if not using liquor)
- 2 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 4 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 1Place all shake ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend until it's as smooth as you like it.
- 2Pour into a large parfait glass. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, green colored sugar, then place the cherry on top.
- 3Insert a long-handled (parfait) spoon, two straws, and a candy cane.
- 4Serve cuddled by the fireside listening to your favorite Christmas carols and watching your holiday tree glisten. Just like two turtle doves. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Merry-Mint Milkshake (By Bird)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 202.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: