1/3 Photos of Holiday M&m Cookies
Alley Barbie's Note:
Perfect recipe all year long, easily adapted to fit any holiday or season! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- 2Add sugar and M&M's.
- 3Combine dry mixture with butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended.
- 4Shape into walnut sized balls or use cookie scoop. Place two inches apart on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- 6Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Move cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday M&m Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 70.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g