Nat Da Brat's Note:
This is a simple potato pancake, that uses your holiday leftovers. I have substituted cooked cabbage for the brussel sprouts, and I have also used some mashed turnip combined with the mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, cook onion in 2 tblspn of butter, until softened.
- 2In a bowl, combine potatoes, sprouts, onion, salt and pepper.
- 3Add beaten egg and mix well.
- 4Wet hands, and shape by 1/4 cupfuls, into patties.
- 5In skillett, heat 2 tblsp of the oil and 1 tblsp of the remaining butter over medium heat.
- 6Cook patties until golden brown on each side.
- 7Sprinkle dried parsley on top of each pancake.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday leftovers Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g