Lisa Anne's Note:
My son and I make this easy and colorful fudge as gifts for teachers and friends (but of course we have to keep some for ourselves!). It has a very soft, creamy texture and the tart cranberries are perfect with the sweetness of the white chocolate. This recipe also freezes beautifully.
My Private Note
one inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1First line a 8 x 8-inch (2 L) baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2Next melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler (never directly on the element).
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 4Next stir in icing sugar and beat 1 minute.
- 5Mix the pistachios and cranberries in a bowl (this way they distribute evenly in the fudge).
- 6Stir pistachios and cranberries into the fudge.
- 7Spread evenly onto baking pan.
- 8Cover and chill for 3 hours or until set; cut into 1-inch (2. 5 cm) squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Jewel Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (926 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 12.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g