Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My son and I make this easy and colorful fudge as gifts for teachers and friends (but of course we have to keep some for ourselves!). It has a very soft, creamy texture and the tart cranberries are perfect with the sweetness of the white chocolate. This recipe also freezes beautifully.
- First line a 8 x 8-inch (2 L) baking pan with parchment paper.
- Next melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler (never directly on the element).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Next stir in icing sugar and beat 1 minute.
- Mix the pistachios and cranberries in a bowl (this way they distribute evenly in the fudge).
- Stir pistachios and cranberries into the fudge.
- Spread evenly onto baking pan.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours or until set; cut into 1-inch (2. 5 cm) squares.