Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know jello isn't for everyone but I love it so we have it often. I have a few recipes for jello molds and this is one of them. Refrigeration time is not included in prep or cook time.
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup cold orange juice or 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Stir boiling water into jello until jello is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cold juice.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until jello is thickened.
- Stir in fruit.
- Spoon into 6-cup jello mold sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
Sweet and tangy! I chose the cranberry juice option. Jello is one of my favorite comfort foods.