Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Sweet and Comforting, this pecan pie is perfect for the Holidays
Make and share this Holiday Honey Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed pecans (use ziploc bag and hammer)
- whole pecans, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat your 3 eggs until foamy, add the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, white flour, honey, milk and crushed pecans. Blend well.
- Add everything to your pie crust. Use the whole pecans to decorate the top of the pie in whatever design you like.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 55 minutes or until the top of the pie starts to crack. Cool completely before eating.