Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
I made this drink in honor of Chef V and her encouragement. This is a new drink made for Holiday Tag 2007.
Top Review by Boomette
Delicious. My cup only fitted 3 1/2 ounces of coffee, and 1 ounce baileys, 1 ounce hazelnut liquor (and now I saw that it was coffee creamer, but anyway, I think Frangelico hazelnut liquor is better than hazelnut coffee creamer :) ) You have to try it my way :P Thanks Chef1Mom :) Made for beverage tag.
- 4 ounces strong coffee
- 2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Make your coffee to taste plus a tinge stronger.
- pour hot coffee into large mug.
- add Bailey's and Hazelnut flavored creamer.
- stir and drink up!
- add in whip cream at this point for that added pizazz.
- ** prepe and cook time does not include brewing time as everyones coffee maker is different.