Recipe by Cook4_6
I found this recipe in the coupon section of the Sunday paper and am posting it to try on Easter.
Top Review by Sphinx
This came out great. Our neighbor gave us a ham on xmas eve and I couldn't find many ingredients around for a glaze but I had all of these on hand and it was easy and tasted great. Many Thanks!
- 8 lbs ham, boneless and fully cooked
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 24 ounces cola (2 cans)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Make criss-cross pattern in ham by cutting diagonal marks.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake uncovered for about 2 hours.
- Combine cola and worcestershire sauce in medium sauce pan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add sugar and mustard and stir until it dissolves.
- During last hour of baking, brush mixture over ham every 15 minutes.
- Serve wam with remaining sauce.