Recipe by tree luee dee
I have a number of "clipped" recipes in a file. These are recipes I haven't tried yet, but they look great. I've decided to share them with my friends at Zaar. This came from a magazine during the Holidays. This is one I'm going to try real soon.
- 4 cups frozen hash browns with onions and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat an 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, broccoli and ham in a large bowl; toss well.
- Arrange half of potato mixture in baking dish; top with half the cheese, remaining potato mixture and remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add milk, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.