Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ham Steak that tastes like it's a holiday ham that's baked all day
- 1 lb ham steak
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup (Karo)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small bowl melt butter. Add ground clove, dark corn syrup and honey. Using whisk mix well.
- Place ham steak in pie plate or other small baking dish. Pour honey mixture over ham and bake for 30 minutes. Remove ham steak and cut into 3 servings. Spoon a little sauce over each serving.