Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook3 hrs 30 mins
Make 2 for Christmas and Easter
Make and share this Holiday Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Remove skin and trim some fat from the ham, leaving about 1/4 inch fat. Insert whole cloves on the ham (in the fat is best).
- Bake for 3-3.5 hours or until thermometer reaches 140.
- About 30 minutes before the ham is ready, mix the sugar and maple syrup together and pour over the ham.
- Baste the ham occasionally with pan drippings until the ham is done.
- Let stand for a few minutes before carving.