Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I took my Mother in law's basic Ham recipe and added to it to get this awesome Ham we serve every easter, thanksgiving and Christmas
- 5 lbs sprial sliced ham
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- Mix everything but ham and coke in a large bowl.
- Slather on Ham making sure to get the crevices.
- Tie ham back together with packing twine.
- Pour Coca cola over top.
- wrap in foil and bake 1 hour on 350 degrees, basting often.