Another holiday cookie plate favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut gumdrops into small pieces and put in bowl.
- 2Add walnuts and raisins and 1/4 cup flour, toss to coat. Set aside.
- 3Cream the brown sugar and shortening in mixing bowl; stir in egg and buttermilk.
- 4Combine baking soda, salt and remaining flour; stir into creamed mixture.
- 5Add gumdrop mixture and mix well.
- 6Chill for 1 hour.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes.
- 9Cool for 2 minutes on sheets and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Gumdrop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1140.5
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 675.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 86.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: