Another holiday cookie plate favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut gumdrops into small pieces and put in bowl.
- 2Add walnuts and raisins and 1/4 cup flour, toss to coat. Set aside.
- 3Cream the brown sugar and shortening in mixing bowl; stir in egg and buttermilk.
- 4Combine baking soda, salt and remaining flour; stir into creamed mixture.
- 5Add gumdrop mixture and mix well.
- 6Chill for 1 hour.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes.
- 9Cool for 2 minutes on sheets and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Gumdrop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1140.5
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 675.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 86.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: