1/1 Photo of Holiday Gumdrop Cake
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
This is my Mom's recipe for Gumdrop cake that she use to make, It is a family favorite. Easy to make. She always left the gumdrops whole or used the small spiced gumdrops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour Bunt or angle food cake pan.
- 3Cream butter add eggs and sugar.
- 4Mix applesauce, soda, nutmeg and cinnamon together.
- 5Add to butter and egg mixture.
- 6Add gumdrops, nuts to flour and salt.
- 7(Mix to dredge).
- 8Add the flour-salt-gumdrop-nut mixture, mix thoughly.
- 9Pour into prepared pan and bake 1-1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Gumdrop Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9407.5
- Calories from Fat 2441
- Total Fat 271.3 g
- Saturated Fat 130.4 g
- Cholesterol 911.0 mg
- Sodium 4638.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1686.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 37.9 g
- Sugars 897.4 g
- Protein 95.1 g