Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dip with cold, boiled shrimp,crab, chunks of white meat chicken or crudite's. It's bright green color makes it perfect for a holiday gathering, but it's fresh-from-the-garden taste is good anytime! Originally from a November 1978 issue of Bon Apetit magazine.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup spinach leaves, stemmed and minced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely grated
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and blend until smooth or whirl in blender or food processor.
- Chill before serving.