1/1 Photo of Holiday Green Beans Almondine Casserole
A tasty green bean casserole that's similar to green beans almondine, but with a few flourishes. Goes nicely with holiday ham, roast turkey, or prime rib. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) bag frozen tiny whole green beans with sliced almonds, thawed (C & W Bird's Eye brand makes this, or use regular frozen green beans plus 1/3 cup slivered almonds)
- 1 (10 ounce) can campbell's Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or 1/4 cup of each) or 1/2 cup sour cream (or 1/4 cup of each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh lemon peel
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 dashes fresh coarse ground black pepper or 3 dashes lemon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place thawed green beans & almonds in a 13x9-inch glass baking pan.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients.
- 4Pour soup mixture evenly over green beans.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Green Beans Almondine Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup