Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Green Mountain at Fox Run.It's a a fitness and healthy weight loss retreat for women only (a weight loss camp).
- To toast nuts, bake uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350°F oven about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Steam green beans 5 to 7 minutes or microwave on high about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, sugar and orange juice.
- Cook, stirring gently, until cranberries are soft and liquid is syrupy.
- Stir in chopped nuts and toss mixture with green beans.
These are extremely easy and delicous. I made these for our Christmas dinner and they were wonderful. Very fresh taste and a nice light side dish for a holiday meal. Thanks for sharing this recipe.