This recipe came in the mail during the holiday's and I thought I would share it. Compliments of Clarington Denture Clinic & Nu-Life Hearing Centre.
- 1⁄2 kg ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute onion with garlic until just soft. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Mix them with all other main ingredients. Shape into a loaf and transfer into a baking dish.
- Mix all glaze ingredients and keep aside.
- Bake meatloaf for 50 minutes.
- Pour the glaze mix over it and bake for 1 more minutes.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve.