Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Here is a great biscotti recipe for the holidays 8)
Make and share this Holiday Gingersnap Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy; mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine spices and remaining ingredients. Gradually add to the sugar mixture; blend until dough comes together, but don't over mix.
- Divide in half. Roll each into a 12-inch log about 1 inch in diameter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned and then let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Cut logs crosswise with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2-inch slices on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Let cool and store in a tight covered container.
great taste, but extremely crumbly, i couldnt cut through the biscotti without it crumbling, so i put it in the oven in crumbles and used it over ice cream!
These came out very nice. I made the full recipe, and put half of the dough in the freezer to make later. Thanks!
excellent. Had gingerbread biscotti at Starbucks. These are much much tastier. Errored by using 1 cup butter (made them a second time the same way because they were so good and also frosted them like starbucks. Thank you