Here is a great biscotti recipe for the holidays 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy; mix in eggs and vanilla.
- 3In separate bowl, combine spices and remaining ingredients. Gradually add to the sugar mixture; blend until dough comes together, but don't over mix.
- 4Divide in half. Roll each into a 12-inch log about 1 inch in diameter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned and then let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- 6Cut logs crosswise with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2-inch slices on the cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- 8Let cool and store in a tight covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Gingersnap Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g