Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a great biscotti recipe for the holidays 8)
Make and share this Holiday Gingersnap Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy; mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine spices and remaining ingredients. Gradually add to the sugar mixture; blend until dough comes together, but don't over mix.
- Divide in half. Roll each into a 12-inch log about 1 inch in diameter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned and then let cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Cut logs crosswise with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2-inch slices on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Let cool and store in a tight covered container.