A wonderful treat to make for the holidays. If you make Gingerbread or fruitcake (heh) you really should try something different like these, You just might love them! 8)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 12 muffin cup/tins.
- In medium bowl, beat the egg, applesauce, oil, molasses and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and add to first mixture.
- Stir in the water, mixing well.
- Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Lightly sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.