1/1 Photo of Holiday Gingerbread Biscotti
1 hr 20 mins
This was a long one to type, but very much worth it! This recipe would make a wonderful gift for Christmas 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place almonds into a 8 or 9-inch square pan; bake until golden, 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Coarsely chop almonds, set aside for now.
- 4In large bowl, using electric mixer, beat sugar, butter, molasses and ginger until smooth.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 6In a bowl, stir flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and the almonds.
- 7Add into the egg mixture; stir to blend.
- 8On 2 greased 12x15-inch baking sheets with floured hands, pat dough into 4 flat loaves.
- 9Space evenly on sheets; each loaf about 1/2-inch thick, 2 inches wide and the length of the baking sheet.
- 10Bake until browned at edges and springy to the touch, about 25 minutes. Switch positions of pans halfway through baking.
- 11Let loaves stand on sheets until cool enough to touch, then cut into long, 1/2-inch thick diagonal slices.
- 12On baking sheets, arrange slices close together with cut side down.
- 13Return to oven bake 15 to 18 minutes longer; switch positions of pans halfway through baking.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Gingerbread Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 52.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: