Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 (6 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups pecans, broken
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Butter a large pan (9 x 13-inch). Open chocolate chip packages and marshmallow cream. Have pecans ready to pour in the fudge. These ingredients need to be added the instant the cooked mixture is removed from heat.
- Into a 4-quart saucepan, measure sugar, then add butter, salt and evaporated milk, stirring constantly; cook gently over medium heat to soft ball stage. It will take about 20 minutes from the time the ingredients are put on to cook.
- Remove from heat. Immediately, add chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, pecans and vanilla; stir quickly and vigorously until chocolate chips are melted and all ingredients are well blended. When mixture begins to thicken, turn into well buttered pan; cool.
- Please allow several days for your submission to appear.