Recipe by Cupcake-Princess
Every year during Christmas time I make this yummy fudge. This recipe is very easy to make and very good!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a square 8 or 9 inch baking pan with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt milk, chocolate chips, chocolate, and salt over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nuts. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto a cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store fudge in a airtight container in the fridge.