Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (46 ounce) can red fruit punch
- 12 ounces frozen juice concentrate
- 18 ounces water (3 small juice cans)
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems
- 1 seedless oranges
- In punch bowl, stir together punch, orange concentrate and water.
- Unmold ice wreath by dipping in warm water to loosen.
- Add to punch, orange side. Garnish wreath with cherries.
- If desired, add 1 to 2 cups vodka to punch.
- Orange Slice Wreath: Pour 3 cups water into 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
- Freeze 1 hour or until top is solid.
- Slice 1 large orange, then cut slices in half and arrange petal fashion in 2 layers on ice around ring.
- Pour 1 cup water over oranges and freeze solid.