Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great during the Holiday season or just for entertaining guests. Enjoy!
Make and share this Holiday Fruit Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml lemon juice
- 473.18 ml grape juice
- 118.29 ml sugar syrup, # 153600
- 473.18 ml pineapple juice
- 473.18 ml orange juice
- 2 (4000.0 ml) bottle ginger ale
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- Combine juices and sugar syrup (see recipe #153600) in punch bowl. Add ice cubes. Add chilled gingerale just before serving. Garnish with thin slices of orange and lemon -- add whole cranberries.
- Makes enough for 25-30 cups.